RING SIZE FINDER
Some added tips to finding ring size:
* Measure your fingers at your normal body temperature (i.e. not while wet or cold). Not doing so may measure a smaller ring size than normal.
* If your knuckle happens to be a bit larger than the base of your finger, use our option B method. Measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select the size in between the two.
Tips for buying a ring for a loved one as a surprise:
* Try and sneak a ring that your loved one wears often and use the chart we provide.
* If sneaking a ring away from your loved one is not an option, ask family members or friends if they might know.
* If all else fails, take a guess by comparing your finger to your loved ones. Compare to your own personal ring size and take a guess!
Print this page.
NOTE: For accurate ring-size results, you must make sure that you do not have “Shrink oversized pages to fit paper size” or “Expand small pages to paper size” selected in the Print dialog box. Using your printed page, follow Method A or B below:
Measure a ring that fits you (or your intended recipient): Place a ring that fits you over the circle, making sure the inside of the ring lines up with the outside of the circle. If you are between sizes, order the larger size.
* Find a piece of non-stretchy string about 6″ long, or a strip of paper about 6″ long and 1/4″ wide.
* Wrap it snugly around the base of your finger.
* Using a pen, mark the point on the string or paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
* Compare the length of the string or paper to the lines on the paper below to determine your ring size.
* If you are between sizes, order the larger size.
5 Easy Steps to Finding Ring Size:
1. Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than 3/4″.
2. Wrap it around the base of the appropriate finger.
3. Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
4. With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
5. Use this measurement and the chart to the right to determine your ring size.
What if the ring is the wrong size?
If you were not successful with our tips above and received the wrong ring size, don’t worry!! If for whatever reason the ring does not fit you or your loved one we have a 30 day return and exchange policy!