A 14K Gold fossil piece of Ammolite, you see all shades of color in this beautiful ancient piece. Wear history around your neck as you carry around a piece of the past with you wherever you may go. On the back, you will see a gorgeous stamping of 3 lotus flowers to feminize the piece.
Ammolite is typically found in Canada and Morroco and is associated as the birthstone of Aquarius (February) however, it is not recognized.
Ammolite is the name of ammonite when it has the gem quality rare and bright layering of colors in its shell. It is very rare and is highly prized by both Feng Shui practitioners as well as by jewelers for use in jewelry.
This piece measures 1″ x 3/4″ with a small bail.
- Good for protection and can change negativity into a positive smooth flowing energy.
- Gives stability and structure to one’s life.
- Provides ease of relaxation and can alleviate depression.
- Encourages survival and survival instincts.
Ammolite’s colors properties:
- Ruby Crimson: Stimulates growth and energy.
- Fiery Orange: Generates creativity, increases libido.
- Amber Yellow: Improves wealth.
- Emerald Green: Improves wisdom and intellect.
- Jade: Promotes prosperous business practices.
- Azure (blue): Promotes peace and health.
- Mauve (purplish): Promotes clarity and cooperation.
A Brief Ammolite History:
Ammolite, which is rarer than a diamond, is the fossilized remains of a squid-like animal. Ammonites were cephalopods (predatory marine mollusks), similar to the modern squid, octopus and chambered nautilus that lived in the world’s oceans over 65 million years ago. They existed for nearly 300 million years during the Paleozoic era to the Cretaceous era. Ammonites were able to swim due to the unique construction of their shell, which was divided into a series of air chambers. It is believed that the chambers provided buoyancy for the animal to float, which enabled it to propel itself through the water by using jet propulsion.
Hawaii State Tax 4.712% included in price.