Phone readings at Sedona are $30.00 for every 15 minutes plus 4.712% Hawaii General Excise Tax.
The fee is charged to your major credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diner’s Club, and Discover. Phone readings are by appointment only, following the same psychic reading schedule as our in-store readings.
HOW TO SCHEDULE A PHONE READING:
1. Decide on the reader you would like to see.Each reader has their own unique personality, tools they use, and areas of specialty. For more information, please see our Psychic Counselor page where you can see their photos and read more about what they do.
2. Check the schedule to see when they are available.
3. How long of a reading would you like to schedule for? Please see our rates for the services we offer, including specialty readings.
4. Before you call, please have your credit card ready. We will need:
- your name as it appears on the card
- the credit card billing address (the address that your credit card is registered under for address verification)
- your credit card number
- the expiration date
- the CVV2 security code or “V-code”.
- a phone number where we can reach you at.
You will need to call Sedona at your appointment time. Please have our staff advise you of the time difference between where you are calling from and Honolulu.
Once you decide on who you would like the phone reading with, when that reader is usually scheduled for, and the length of time you’d like for the reading, please give us a call at (808) 591-8010 during store hours to schedule the appointment. The schedule is constantly changing, sometimes even minute by minute, so please call us for the most current information.
What is a CVV2 or V-Code? This is a three-digit number printed in the signature space on the back of most credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, and Discover cards. If there are more numbers printed, the CVV2 number is always the last group of 3 numbers in the signature space. If you are using an American Express card, it is the four-digit printed (flat, not embossed like the card number) code located on the front of your card. This security code is to ensure that the credit card is in your possession and is required to process your credit card.
Take your time and browse around. We’ll be ready when you are!