Cluster measures approximately: 4.25" x 3.55" x 2.65"
One-of-a-kind, please inspect picture carefully.
(Stone is natural - please allow for minor surface and internal imperfections.)
Best used for:
Restoring balance and stability
Bringing calm and focus
- Clears and cleanses the energy of a space filtering negativity to restore stability and calm; energetically detoxifies
- Quiets the mind, brings focus— helps to release stress, worry, anxiety, and fear; supports one in letting go of that which is outside of your control
- Allows one to seize opportunities through clarity of thought and purpose— to make the most of any given situation
- Brings greater balance and restoration to one’s life through choosing practicality and prioritizing goals over distractions
- Helps in decision making by giving greater insight, perspective; heightens perception
- Gradually restores the firm foundations of vitality and wellness— shifting one toward living a more sustainable life without overpromising and overextending
- Encourages reprioritizing and remaking your life path through day to day choices; choosing to live in alignment with what you value
- A Speleothem (cave mineral deposit) composed of calcium carbonate (CaCO3) / Calcite or Aragonite, with the presence of iron oxide (red-brown), and/or manganese oxide (dark brown-black)
- Typically found within caves near seasonal pools of standing water, formed through mineral precipitation where acidic waters dissolve the calcium carbonate within existing rock where it then redeposits and recrystallizes in various forms over a long period of time
- Although fairly available, some sources of note are: Mexico, UK, USA, China
Suggested Cleansing Methods: Moonlight, Sunlight, Sage Smudge / Incense
Caution: Water exposure may cause the structure of the stone to break down over time. Use nothing abrasive, stone will scratch easily.
✰ This information serves as a quick guide of subjective metaphysical properties for crystals & gemstones formed through personal experience as well as research of historical and cultural customs & practices. Each person is unique and will experience crystals in their own way depending on their life’s experiences.
✰ Crystals and gemstones are tools used for living a more positive life and should be used to empower yourself to transform and grow. We possess within ourselves everything that we need to live life fully. Crystals and gemstones serve as a visual and energetic tool to help us on our path. We should not give our power away to them. They are not meant to be a substitute for medical attention.