(Cluster measures approximately 4" x 2.25" x 1.85")
Also known as "Grape Agate" or "Botryoidal Amethyst"
Best used for:
Spiritual growth and intuition
Clarity and decision making
- Instills a deep state of calm, serenity, and peace; transmutes and transforms negativity into higher vibrations of light
- Brings mental clarity, greater awareness, and strengthens intuition; helps to reveal internal blocks and assists in clearing negative patterns to allow one greater inner-stability and spiritual growth
- Keep by the bedside for peaceful, healing sleep— eases insomnia, protects from nightmares
Excellent in Dreamwork and Dream Journeying: spiritual work done by focusing on issues to resolve, searching for hidden answers, or spiritual energy work done through dreams (write an affirmation or prayer and place it beneath the stone at your bedside, then focus on what you’re trying to achieve as you drift off to sleep)
- Use in meditation or any spiritual work to bring insight, understanding, inspiration, and renewed purpose
- All properties associated with Amethyst, also apply
- Primarily from the Mamuju area near the western coast of Sulawesi, an island of Indonesia
- Although popularly known as “Grape Agate” this stone is technically not considered Agate (which has a banded structure), nor is it Chalcedony (exhibiting a microcrystalline texture). It is in fact, Druzy Amethyst: a purple quartz with a surface texture of fine crystal intergrowth
- The shape this mineral grows in is called Botryoidal (pronounced: boh-tree-OY-dal) from Ancient Greek βότρυς bótrus, meaning “cluster of grapes”
Suggested Cleansing Methods: Moonlight, Sage Smudge / Incense, Sage Spray / Energy Spray
Caution: Prolonged exposure to sunlight will cause color to fade over time. Extended water exposure may cause the structure of the stone to break down over time. Apply no pressure nor use anything abrasive, the structure of the stone is fragile
✰ This information serves as a quick guide of subjective metaphysical properties for crystals & gemstones formed through personal experience as well as research of historical and cultural customs & practices. Each person is unique and will experience crystals in their own way depending on their life’s experiences.
✰ Crystals and gemstones are tools used for living a more positive life and should be used to empower yourself to transform and grow. We possess within ourselves everything that we need to live life fully. Crystals and gemstones serve as a visual and energetic tool to help us on our path. We should not give our power away to them. They are not meant to be a substitute for medical attention.