Egg measures approximately: 1.6" - 1.75" in length
Best used for:
Success in all things
Releasing energetic blocks
Stability and balance
- A stone of nurturing, contentment, and peace— helpful in recovery from stressful situations
- Very grounding and centering; supportive in times of transformation and change when feeling overwhelmed
- Promotes patience, flexibility and creativity in problem solving, and resilience to allow adaptation to new circumstances
- Supports group cohesiveness through communication and the open sharing of ideas without judgment or insecurity
- Allows the release of energetic blocks, clinging to the past, and defining oneself by self-imposed limitations
- Bolsters health, maintaining wellness, and increases the body’s healing energies
- Brings insight, mental clarity, and focus
- Encourages balanced, centered, and practical decisions; especially in difficult situations
- Brings success through determination and willpower to help achieve goals
- A form of brecciated jasper, a chalcedony with other mineralization
- Breccia is a type of rock composed of broken up fragments of mineral that, over a long period of time, have been naturally cemented together by a fine-grained matrix mineral
- Primary source: Madagascar
- Ibis Jasper is the trade name for this stone, inspired by the variegated plumage of the Ibis bird— although typically found in Egypt, a specific species of the Ibis, native to Madagascar, has coloration much like this stone
Hardness: 6.5 - 7
Suggested Cleansing Methods: Moonlight, Sunlight, Sage Smudge / Incense, Sage Spray / Energy Spray, Sea Salt (Dry)
Caution: avoid extended exposure to water
Stones are natural and color/patterning may differ in appearance from shown example. Please allow us to intuitive choose the right one for you!
✰ This information serves as a quick guide of subjective metaphysical properties for crystals & gemstones formed through personal experience as well as research of historical and cultural customs & practices. Each person is unique and will experience crystals in their own way depending on their life’s experiences.
✰ Crystals and gemstones are tools used for living a more positive life and should be used to empower yourself to transform and grow. We possess within ourselves everything that we need to live life fully. Crystals and gemstones serve as a visual and energetic tool to help us on our path. We should not give our power away to them. They are not meant to be a substitute for medical attention.