Serpentine Jade (New Jade)
Best used for:
Brings inner-peace, calm, and serenity
Supports healing on all levels
Love, abundance, and money
- Attracts love, abundance, and money
- Instills inner-peace, calm, serenity
- Supports healing on all levels - mentally, emotionally, and physically, by forming a unique connection with the wearer; promotes healing in a way that is best suited for that individual
- Calms anger and frustration in stressful situations; brings harmony
- Strengthens psychic abilities, intuition, deepens meditation, while offering protection during spiritual work
- Encourages the discovery of higher purpose in life, enables taking action, acceptance of responsibility and control; helps one to experience peace and fulfillment
- Clears and purifies muddiness and negativity from the aura and chakras
- Serpentine is a group of minerals commonly found in Serpentinite rock (there are 20 recognized varieties of serpentine). It is technically not a jade which is classified as either Jadeite or Nephrite.
- The most popular varieties used in jewelry and carving are: Antigorite & Bowenite
- Serpentine was named because of its similarity to the scales and color of a “serpent” or snake
- In ancient times, it was used as a talisman to protect against demonic powers, evil sorcery, disease, and all types of venomous creatures
Caution: Avoid anything abrasive. Water exposure may cause stone to change color or break down over time.
Stones are natural and may differ slightly in appearance from shown example.
✰ This information serves as a quick guide of subjective metaphysical properties for crystals & gemstones formed through personal experience as well as research of historical and cultural customs & practices. Each person is unique and will experience crystals in their own way depending on their life’s experiences.
✰ Crystals and gemstones are tools used for living a more positive life and should be used to empower yourself to transform and grow. We possess within ourselves everything that we need to live life fully. Crystals and gemstones serve as a visual and energetic tool to help us on our path. We should not give our power away to them. They are not meant to be a substitute for medical attention.