Thank you for inquiring about showing your products to the buyers at Sedona. We are busy helping customers so we are unable to take walk-in appointments to review your samples.
Please do not show your products to the staff in the store as their focus is on customer service – working with vendors is not their area of responsibility.
If you would like us to consider carrying your products at Sedona, please follow the following guidelines:
We will only consider goods from legally licensed wholesalers. We are unable to purchase from private individuals.
- Send or leave your catalogs and price list.
1200 Ala Moana Blvd. suite 460
Honolulu, HI 96814
(*Please DO NOT send or leave any samples that you will need returned to you. We will not be held responsible for your property. Any items left will be donated to a charitable organization.)
- Or, email the information to us. We would like to see pictures of your products as well as a wholesale price list. Let us know if you have a website.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not have a catalog or a price list, it is less likely that we will be able to purchase from you because we are looking for merchandise that we can re-order on a regular basis.
- After we have considered your products and price list, if your product is a good fit for our store, we will contact you for a buying appointment or we will send you an order via fax or email.
- If you would like to follow up to see if we have received your catalogs or samples, please email us. We do not take follow up phone calls.
Thank you very much and we look forward to reviewing your products.