Crazy Lace Agate
Best used for:
Staying positive and resilient
Protection from negativity
Vitality and healing support
- Brings happiness in celebrating life’s experiences and in appreciating what you may have; empowers one to overcome challenges with resilience and new resolve
- Instills strength, stamina, vitality, and courage; offers support in recovery from exhaustion and fatigue
- Promotes going with the flow and flexibility in thinking and action while focusing on the present for greater stability, especially in times of change and when overwhelmed
- Soothes emotions; very grounding for clear decision making, heightened awareness, and focus
- Helps one in achieving full physical potential; supportive in physical healing, fortifying the immune system, and in maintaining health
- Offers feelings of security— good for travel protection, to ward off the evil eye, ill-will, jealousy, or negativity from others
- Transforms, transmutes, and eliminates negative energy from a person or space
- A banded Chalcedony (microcrystalline quartz), infused with iron and aluminum; the twisting, turning banded patterns resemble finely woven lace
- Believed to have formed during the Cretaceous Period 65-90 million years ago
- Also sometimes called: Happy Lace Agate or Laughter Stone
- Primary source: Chihuahua, Mexico; this stone was believed to have been prized by the ancient indigenous Mexican peoples as a powerful amulet
Agate was given its name by the Greek philosopher and naturalist, Theophrastus, who discovered the stone along the shore of the Dirillo River in Sicily which in Ancient Greece was known as the Achates / Ἀχάτης
Suggested Cleansing Methods: Moonlight, Sunlight, Sage Smudge / Incense, Sage Spray / Energy Spray, Sea Salt (Dry), Sea Water / Salt Water, Fresh Water
(All methods okay)
Stones are natural and may differ slightly in appearance from shown example.
✰ This information serves as a quick guide of subjective metaphysical properties for crystals & gemstones formed through personal experience as well as research of historical and cultural customs & practices. Each person is unique and will experience crystals in their own way depending on their life’s experiences.
✰ Crystals and gemstones are tools used for living a more positive life and should be used to empower yourself to transform and grow. We possess within ourselves everything that we need to live life fully. Crystals and gemstones serve as a visual and energetic tool to help us on our path. We should not give our power away to them. They are not meant to be a substitute for medical attention.