Best used for:
Protection and transmuting negativity
Achievement of success and rising to the occasion
- Promotes physical strength and vitality— helps to rejuvenate the energy of the body and spirit after physical and spiritual exertion; stimulates healing
- Grounding and stabilizing; calms anxiety, increases focus and concentration; allows one to be present in the here and now
- Inspires courage, boosts self-esteem, motivation, and enthusiasm; supports one in following through to completion of all things— rising to the occasion to achieve success through determination
- Highly energetic: transmutes, transforms, and removes negativity while protecting
- Encourages self-awareness, boosts clarity and understanding of personal emotional patterns and allows one the space in choosing to consciously react
- Helps in breaking through self-limitation
- Believed to help fortify the blood, increase circulation, and shift one into a pattern of greater wellness and well-being
- Also known as Fire Quartz, Harlequin Quartz, or more properly, Ferruginous Quartz; can contain inclusions of Hematite, Goethite, and/or Limonite, giving the mineral its red, orange, yellow, brown color which could appear on the surface of the crystal, or within the stone as streaks, layers, or spots
- Some possible locations where this mineral can be found are: Brazil, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Madagascar, Mexico, Namibia, Spain, UK, and USA
Suggested Cleansing Methods: Moonlight, Sunlight, Sage Smudge / Incense, Sage Spray / Energy Spray, Sea Salt (Dry), Sea Water / Salt Water, Fresh Water
(All methods usually okay)
Caution: If coloration is primarily on the surface of the stone, avoid moisture and water as it could cause discoloration or further oxidize the iron based deposits
Stones are natural and may differ slightly in appearance from shown example.
✰ This information serves as a quick guide of subjective metaphysical properties for crystals & gemstones formed through personal experience as well as research of historical and cultural customs & practices. Each person is unique and will experience crystals in their own way depending on their life’s experiences.
✰ Crystals and gemstones are tools used for living a more positive life and should be used to empower yourself to transform and grow. We possess within ourselves everything that we need to live life fully. Crystals and gemstones serve as a visual and energetic tool to help us on our path. We should not give our power away to them. They are not meant to be a substitute for medical attention.