Approximately 1.75" in length,
Sterling Silver (.925)
(Pendant only - no chain or cord is included)
Best used for:
Strengthening the physical body
Energy, vitality, and longevity
Victory and power
- Believed from ancient Greek and Roman times to be a stone of preserving health, bestowing long life, and increasing vitality
- Guards against disease, boosts the immune system; strengthens the heart, increases circulation— facilitates healing
- Brings greater energy, stamina; fortifies the physical body, very grounding
- A stone of courage, personal power, survival, and victory; instills patience, determination, resilience, and greater resolve— supportive when being bullied, or in workplace politics
- Wards off negativity, repels jealousy and harmful spirits, energetically purifies and protects
- Helps in the release of emotional stress, supports one through processing grief, and allows one to find emotional closure
- Brings great prosperity and success by inspiring creativity in work and home
- Allows one to tap into ancestral energy bringing forth greater spiritual potential
- Bloodstone from India is also known by its old-world name, Heliotrope (from Greek ἥλιος, hḗlios “Sun”, τρέπειν, trépein “to turn”) as it was believed that if placed in water while reflecting the sun, the color of the stone would turn blood-red; this variety is the classic Bloodstone: dark green Chalcedony with small spots of red iron oxide.
- Primary locations: India, South Africa, Brazil, China, Australia, and USA
Hardness: 6.5 - 7
Suggested Cleansing Methods: Moonlight, Sage Smudge / Incense, Sunlight
Stones are natural and may differ slightly in appearance from shown example.
✰ This information serves as a quick guide of subjective metaphysical properties for crystals & gemstones formed through personal experience as well as research of historical and cultural customs & practices. Each person is unique and will experience crystals in their own way depending on their life’s experiences.
✰ Crystals and gemstones are tools used for living a more positive life and should be used to empower yourself to transform and grow. We possess within ourselves everything that we need to live life fully. Crystals and gemstones serve as a visual and energetic tool to help us on our path. We should not give our power away to them. They are not meant to be a substitute for medical attention.