(Drop measures approximately 1.1-1.2" x 0.75-0.8" with slight size variation)
Cord is tied with an adjustable sliding knot
Please allow for slight variations in pattern and coloring. Please allow us to intuitively choose the right one for you!
Goldstone (Copper / Brown / Red)
(Goldstone is man-made of natural copper in glass, and has the energetic properties of copper.)
Best used for:
Attracting love and lucky circumstances
Activating energy in the body
Health and vitality
- Brings success in attaining goals— opens the way for new opportunities, prosperity, and abundance; attracts serendipitous luck, lucky circumstances, and windfall luck
- Promotes empowerment, confidence, and willpower; fortifies determination
- Instills positivity in perspective and attitude to boost optimism and encourage taking active part in making things better
- Revitalizes and restores wellbeing— balances and harmonizes energy in all aspects, for vitality and wellness in body, mind, and spirit
- A stone of stress-relief, reduces tension
- Fosters generosity and goodwill with compassion and empathy in all relationships; furthers patience, cooperation, and mutual understanding
- Natural copper, traditionally associated with the planet Venus, is used in making Goldstone, giving it its metaphysical properties and energy: a stone of good luck, a life of fulfillment, riches, and love
- Conducts and clarifies energy
- Also known as Aventurine Glass, or Avventurina (from all’avventura, meaning “by chance” in Italian)— not to be confused with natural Aventurine which was named after this glass in the 18th century!
- Goldstone is believed to have been discovered when a glass artisan accidentally dropped metal shavings into a glass mixture
- First documented recipe for the technique is from 1644, Murano in Italy, by glassmaker master, Giovanni Darduin
- Best available evidence suggests it was originally developed by Vincenzo Miotti, a prominent Venetian glassmaker in the 17th century— its creation was a closely guarded secret keeping within the tradition of medieval craft-guilds
- The earliest goldstone-like material was found in an amulet from 12th to early 13th century ancient Iran (Persia)
- Various metal oxides/salts, in this case copper, are added to a hot glass mixture where it is very slowly cooled— tiny particles of the metals crystalize within, the glass may also be colored reddish with iron oxide
Hardness: 5.5 - 6
Suggested Cleansing Methods: Moonlight, Sunlight, Sage Smudge / Incense, Sage Spray / Energy Spray, Sea Salt (Dry), Sea Water / Salt Water, Fresh Water, (All methods usually okay)
Stones are natural and may differ slightly in appearance from shown example.
✰ This information serves as a quick guide of subjective metaphysical properties for crystals & gemstones formed through personal experience as well as research of historical and cultural customs & practices. Each person is unique and will experience crystals in their own way depending on their life’s experiences.
✰ Crystals and gemstones are tools used for living a more positive life and should be used to empower yourself to transform and grow. We possess within ourselves everything that we need to live life fully. Crystals and gemstones serve as a visual and energetic tool to help us on our path. We should not give our power away to them. They are not meant to be a substitute for medical attention.