Best used for:
Healing and longevity
Attracting wealth and good fortune
Insight into the spiritual world
- Encourages healing and helps the body to heal itself
- Prolongs life and provides longevity by strengthening the body against disease and health problems
- Excellent for drawing money and wealth into your life
- Attracts love and promotes fertility
- Increases courage, wisdom, and reasoning
- Strengthens mental abilities and provides balance for emotions
- Protective - guards against accidents and dispels negativity
- Jade is two distinctly different minerals that share the same name:
Nephrite & Jadeite
- Nephrite Jade is a calcium magnesium silicate with a smooth surface and waxy sheen; usually in shades of white, green, brown, and black with a hardness of 6-6.5; found in mineral deposits in various parts of the world, including both American coasts, Southeast Asia, New Zealand, and Western Europe
Jadeite, more rare and costly, is a sodium aluminum silicate, hard and lustrous; usually occurring in shades of green, purple, pink, red, orange, or black with a hardness of 6.5-7; found in only 10 places: California, Myanmar (Burma), New Zealand, Guatemala, Itoigawa (Japan), Kazakhstan, Russia, British Columbia, Canada, Italy, and Turkestan
Stones are natural and may differ slightly in appearance from shown example.
✰ This information serves as a quick guide of subjective metaphysical properties for crystals & gemstones formed through personal experience as well as research of historical and cultural customs & practices. Each person is unique and will experience crystals in their own way depending on their life’s experiences.
✰ Crystals and gemstones are tools used for living a more positive life and should be used to empower yourself to transform and grow. We possess within ourselves everything that we need to live life fully. Crystals and gemstones serve as a visual and energetic tool to help us on our path. We should not give our power away to them. They are not meant to be a substitute for medical attention.