(Drop measures approximately 1.55-1.6" x 0.6-0.65" with slight size variation)
Cord is tied with an adjustable sliding knot
Please allow for minor surface imperfections, variations in pattern and coloring as stone is natural. Please allow us to intuitively choose the right one for you!
Best used for:
Success in all things
Energy and renewed motivation
- Clears energetic blocks— brings success in all things, sparks creative energy, motivation, passion, and greater vitality
- Transforms negativity and negative patterns to positive influences
- Allows openness to new experiences— to fully embrace all the enjoyments in life with playfulness, sensuality, and gratitude
- Encourages the rediscovery joy; supports one to take control of one’s life, one’s happiness— to reclaim with renewed enthusiasm a more positive outlook and path to fulfillment
- Empowers one to resolve and release past emotional hurt; helps in moving beyond fear and hesitation to embrace greater self-esteem, confidence, and willpower
- Brings new opportunities— shifts ideas into action, and ignites one’s determination and inner-fire to actively take part in the manifesting of one’s dreams
- May also be used for fertility if focused on balancing and opening the 2nd Chakra
- Calcite is calcium carbonate (CaCO3), the principal constituent of limestone and marble
- Primary sources: Mexico, Canada, S. America
- Archaeologists and stone trade professionals broadly use the term Alabaster to describe the fine-grained banded deposits of calcite used in carved goods, construction, and as jewelry
- Ancient Egyptians carved many items from this stone, associated with the Cat Goddess, Bast, from which the word alabaster (a-labaste, meaning: vessel of Bast) is believed to be derived from
- The description of “Onyx” or “Onyx-Marble” has also been loosely used by the commercial stone and building industry to describe the fine-grained banded deposits of calcite used in construction and carved goods, although true Onyx is a banded silicate (SiO2), a form of Chalcedony (Agate) instead
Suggested Cleansing Methods: Moonlight, Sunlight, Sage Smudge / Incense
Caution: Water exposure may cause the structure of the stone to break down over time. Use nothing abrasive, stone will scratch easily.
Stones are natural and may differ slightly in appearance from shown example.
✰ This information serves as a quick guide of subjective metaphysical properties for crystals & gemstones formed through personal experience as well as research of historical and cultural customs & practices. Each person is unique and will experience crystals in their own way depending on their life’s experiences.
✰ Crystals and gemstones are tools used for living a more positive life and should be used to empower yourself to transform and grow. We possess within ourselves everything that we need to live life fully. Crystals and gemstones serve as a visual and energetic tool to help us on our path. We should not give our power away to them. They are not meant to be a substitute for medical attention.