Points measure approximately 1.75" to 2.25" in length
*You will receive (1) of the Shangaan Amethyst points similar to what is shown - please allow us to intuitively choose it for you!
Best used for:
Restoring balance and harmony in mind, body, and spirit
- Initiates spiritual transformation; helps in breaking through self-limitation— brings awareness of negative patterns and encourages letting go— to allow positive, new opportunities and possibilities to replace fears and insecurities
- Purifies and clears by transmuting and shifting negative energy into more positive influences; helps to resolve karmic debt and heal past life issues
- A “Master Healer” crystal: restores balance, harmony, and peace to bring greater wellness in mind, body, and spirit
- Promotes restful sleep— may help to ease overactive minds, soothe insomnia, and banish bad dreams
- Brings greater clarity in mind and heart, brings broader perspective to see the greater picture, deepens self-awareness and understanding of our place in it all
- Activates and boosts psychic and spiritual potential, sharpens clairvoyance, prophetic dreaming, strengthens intuition
Elestial formation: imparts wisdom from the past, opening the way for intuition and accessing the spiritual world, as well as facilitating transformation and evolution of the spirit
Scepter formation: extends the focus of personal will and command; allows for the access and channeling of spiritual energy to the earthly plane to make manifest your goals
Enhydro formation (rare): deep healing and purification, restoration and rejuvenation, drawing forth and allowing access to ancient wisdom and spiritual knowledge
- A blend of Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Smoky Quartz, with Red Hematite inclusions
- Named after the Shangaan tribe of the Gezani Communal Land in Mateke, Zimbabwe—specifically from the Chibuku Mine
- Chief Gezani has given explicit permission to share these crystals through “Nharo!” a company founded by Paul Wellhauser— Paul originally moved to Botswana in Southern Africa, for an internship position with a Human Rights Non-Governmental (Non-Political & Non-Profit) Organization which advocates for human rights on behalf of native communities
- All Shangaan Amethyst crystals from Nharo! are mined with environmental and cultural sensitivity and awareness by the Shangaan people, directly supporting the Shangaan people fairly, who wish to share these beautiful crystals they are so proud of with the World
- Frequently grows in Skeletal/Elestial or Fenster/Venster/Window formations: characterized by internal and external dissolution-growth features from unstable conditions during crystallization, often forming with geometric patterns of lines, depressions, and raised terminations etched into their surfaces following the lines of growth; this gives the appearance of layered, ribbed, or even hollow, window-like, or skeletal surfaces (also, frequently clay mineral may occur internally)
Scepter formations are also possible where the initial crystal shape is overgrown with a second generational tip giving it a scepter-like appearance
Enhydros may also be found (though rare): a unique, rare formation featuring an internal pocket of actual water within
Suggested Cleansing Methods: Moonlight, Sage Smudge / Incense, Sage Spray / Energy Spray, Sea Salt (Dry), Sea Water / Salt Water, Fresh Water
(Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight - color may fade.)
“When we visited the mine, we were astounded to see that the environment is unspoiled; it’s kept clean, pure and pristine. At night we saw fireflies all around us, and the crystal clear rivers are populated with a multitude of swimming fish. In order to continue this
tradition of environmentalism, we asked the Chief how this is achieved. Chief Gezani made two rules for the Shangaan miners:
- If a tree is cut, 5 must be planted.
- If a hole is made, it must be re-filled.
“Shangaan Amethysts were kept by
our ancestors. They were protecting it for us
to use now.” -Chief Gezani, 2019
“Nharo Africa hopes to continue working with the Shangaan people and their chief to market and promote the beautiful crystals coming out of their mines. As the original representatives of the Shangaan Amethyst, we continue to offer the gorgeous amethysts to a market outside of Africa, in turn, helping the Shangaan people living in the Gezani
Communal Land to continue to make a living mining the stones they are so proud of."
Stones are natural and color/patterning may differ in appearance from shown example. Please allow us to intuitive choose the right one for you!
✰ This information serves as a quick guide of subjective metaphysical properties for crystals & gemstones formed through personal experience as well as research of historical and cultural customs & practices. Each person is unique and will experience crystals in their own way depending on their life’s experiences.
✰ Crystals and gemstones are tools used for living a more positive life and should be used to empower yourself to transform and grow. We possess within ourselves everything that we need to live life fully. Crystals and gemstones serve as a visual and energetic tool to help us on our path. We should not give our power away to them. They are not meant to be a substitute for medical attention.